Tuesday, December 22, 2009

like a child

like a child/ I want to live/With no past,no future haunting me like a ghost/ Like a child/ I want to cry,when I am hurt/I want to laugh when happy/I dont want any mask to hide my feelings/Like a child I want my mom, to be with me/ When I am alone in the crowd.....in the darkness/Being grown is very tiring, hiding...hiding...hiding/Hiding everything...all the time/All day and night/Its a big question,my mom...?/Like an unsolved sum,life is still a mystery to me/Still there are ghosts lurking around everywhere/ Mom, I want you to be with me, like old times and tell me'There are no ghosts,son.......'

2 comments:

  1. beautiful composition....the ppl who r busy in their tasks,must read it...and thanks to their moms for giving them such a bful life.............

    ReplyDelete
  2. SIGNIFICANCE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IN THE HUMAN LIVES--i.e- "MOTHER", HAS BEEN POTRAYED IN A VERY INNOCENT WAY.

    THE WAY ONLY A CHILD CAN DESCRIBE HIS/HER MOTHER..

    ReplyDelete